About Elevator Insoles
The heart of Elevator insole is the patented Insta-Height System. Made from ultra-lightweight EVA and ABS, the Insta-Height System is so simple to use plus it is fully adjustable. Total height increase can be set to 1.5 inches, 2 inches, or 2.5 inches any time for gradual or maximum height increase.
Simply build-up or remove heighteners to achieve desired height increase. Adjust up or down over and over again. Place inside your favorite shoes and voila---instant height increase!
Chat With Us!
Features & Benefits of Elevator Insoles
- Adjustable: change insole height up or down any time
- Gradual or instant height increase, minimum or maximum
- Looks like normal insoles - totally undetectable in use
- Biomechanically designed - you'll hardly know you're wearing them
- Laminated with hi-density EVA for shock absorption and energy return
- Made of lightweight ABS
- Anti-bacterial agent help eliminate foot odor
- Complete usage instructions included with every order
- Universal size for men's and women's - trim to fit as necessary
- Can be used for limb length discrepancy
- Comfortable and shock absorbing
- One size fits all - cut to fit
- Made of tough ABS - will last for years
- Totally safe and so easy to use
- Insole stays in place no need for gluing, can be transferred from shoe to shoe
Elevator insole is ideal for people who want to gain height in literally no time! Used by athletes, models, actors, students, professionals.
How to Use Elevator Insoles
Elevator insoles needs to be trimmed using the guidelines provided on the base of the insoles for an exact fit.
- Using a sharp pair of scissors, carefully trim the base of the insoles along the guidelines one line at a time.
- Place the insole in the shoe.
- If the insole is not a perfect fit, trim the next guideline until your elevator insoles fit perfectly.
Adjusting the Height Pads
Elevator insoles come with three height settings: LOW, MEDIUM, and HIGH. The LOW height pad is already set for you. To set to MEDIUM or HIGH, place the medium or high height pad in position and press down all over to ensure that they are securely in place.
You can change height settings at any time and over and over again if you wish.